In this Content Marketing Foundations Course, Greg Jarboe gives you a thorough overview of content marketing, answering the full questions surrounding the who, what, why, and how of content.
Content Marketing is not new. Internet marketers have been writing content for years. In SEO, articles are written to build authority and to generate inbound links; in Social Media blog posts are generated, LinkedIn articles are written, Facebook posts are carefully crafted.
And yet, in the wake of Panda and Penguin, Content Marketing takes on a new level of purpose, giving legitimate content creators a new voice and a new complex strategy to develop.
Content Marketing Foundations Course Materials Includes:
Section 1: Introduction to Content Marketing
Section 2: Content Marketing Strategy
Section 3: Overseeing a Content Marketing Program
Section 4: Content Marketing Tactics
Section 5: Social Media Platforms
Section 6: Content Marketing Budget & Measurement
Upon completion of the Content Marketing Foundations Course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Define Content Marketing and surrounding concepts
- Describe the overlap among Content Marketing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing
- Explain the benefits of Content Marketing
- Outline the steps needed to create a content strategy for your organization
- Choose the channels that are most suitable to complement your content
- Prioritize and plan content ideas around your company’s biggest opportunities
- Describe why search engine optimization strategy now requires a great content strategy
- Define multi-channel attribution and explain its importance to the digital marketing landscape
- Explain the benefits of various content marketing tactics
- Explain what makes content irresistibly shareable
- Identify channels matter most to your business, be it B2B or B2C
- Explain the intertwined relationship between earning budget and measuring your program
- Choose metrics that correlate to business outcomes
Current Market Motive members can begin the Content Marketing Foundations Course by logging into their accounts today.
|Not a Member of Market Motive Yet? Click Here to Start Today.|