Get ready for another fantastic social media video by Jennifer Cario: Facebook Marketing, Part 3: Understanding the Facebook Algorithm & News Feed
Imagine you just spent many hours crafting a fantastic blog post that your fans are going to adore. Now you need to share it on Facebook and get it into the feeds of your followers. The Facebook News Feed algorithm determines if that will happen.
The News Feed algorithm takes into account past engagement, time since post, and other factors. Discover how to make the algorithm work for you by driving genuine engagement on your page. Use this power to make sure your audience reads that blog post, or whatever other message you need to share.
In this video you will learn to:
- Describe the main factors of the Facebook News Feed algorithm
- Increase genuine engagement among your fans
- Create a posting strategy based on the News Feed algorithm
- Maximize the spread of your message
- Abide by posting rules and guidelines set by Facebook
|Click here for Facebook and Social Media Training Courses|