at Everett Recruiting ( I am recruiting for a client) (Anywhere)
- Act as primary driver in coordinating merchandising, marketing, operations, customer service and design
- Develop promotional and advertising plans in conjunction with Marketing dept to drive traffic to site
- Develop online content
- Set and adhere to budget and time deadlines
- Setup, test, launch and measure email program campaigns
- Develop and manage SEM and SEO strategy and updates
- Manage design, layout and content for site and partner site, including
microsites and apps
- Liaison with merchandise control regarding merchandise availability
- Lead and ensure timely execution of site updates; new product adds,
content updates, site enhancements
- Maximize customer site behavior using web analytics, metrics and selling
- Identify and develop new features for website enhancements that improve conversion rate
- Research profitable keywords and develop strategies for high-ranking results in web searches.
- Analyze data reports to identify areas for expansion and optimization.
- Ensure correct tracking is implemented on all keywords and ad copy.
- Deliver weekly reports on results of SEO & and marketing campaigns.
- Advocate best practices and new industry trends and opportunities for
increased web sales and online branding.
Online Marketing responsibilities:
- Conduct competitive analyses integrating best practices into the overall website strategy
- Develop social media content
- Collaborates with key cross-functional groups to develop and execute programs that accomplish brand objectives on schedule and within budget.
- Leads organizational education pertaining to the latest social marketing developments, competitive landscape, and consumer behaviors and trends in order to proactively direct current and future opportunities.
- Structures and conducts engagement with consumers through social media marketing channels as a means to spark positive interactions/recommendations for our products.
- Reports to the executive team and promotes social marketing programs to the organization, becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in this domain.
- Manages and participates in the day-to-day dialogue/two-way conversations within social marketing platforms that display versatility using a distinctive, knowledgeable, friendly and professional voice.
- Leads and executes social marketing tactics (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Leads the development of innovative and scalable social marketing
plans/programs to optimize performance against key performance indicators. Thinks creatively and plans strategically.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of ecommerce management experience with proven success of online marketing
- Strong digital marketing experience preferred
- Outstanding knowledge of technical requirements, marketing tactics, and analytics
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate issues before they arise
- Excellent knowledge of and passion for participation in social media channels
- Proven ability in an entrepreneurial environment
- Possess outstanding communication skills and ability to work with creative personalities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor\‘s Degree preferred
- Beauty industry experience preferred
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal;
1. Bachelor\‘s Degree.
2. Currently or in last position has been running a website.
3. 3+ years of ecommerce management experience with proven success of online marketing of consumer products.
3. Strong digital marketing experience.
4. Excellent knowledge of and passion for participation in social media channels.
5. Beauty industry experience preferred.