PPC Account Manager
at SEER Interactive in Philadelphia
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all direct communications with clients (email, face to face, phone)
- Managing multiple PPC accounts across multiple clients and engines
- Developing all aspects of campaigns from ground up
- Developing strategic optimization and testing strategies to help grow clients’ bottom line
- Providing direction and strategy for Landing Page development
- Providing direction, guidance, training and feedback to support team
- Providing direction and guidance to clients on tracking and analytics
- Continual in-depth account analysis via Engine reports, Google Analytics, Search Funnels, etc.
- Developing presentations with strategic thinking, research and analysis
- Continual knowledge development (research) of market and industry and sharing knowledge with SEER Interactive team and clients
- Contributing to the SEER Interactive blog on a regular basis
- Obsessing about results. We expect you to stay on top of the impact of your work and your client goals and proactively communicate with clients on project impact. You should also be able to identify areas of improvement and communicate that to the team.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of managing Paid Search Campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel (especially Excel)
- Enthusiasm about Paid Search as a marketing medium and a willingness and desire to learn in order to keep up with the latest trends
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with solid time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
First consideration will be given to applicants who have a minimum of 1 year of Paid Search experience.
We offer a competitive salary, 100% covered health, dental, long term disability, short term disability, and life insurance. 3 weeks vacation + a week off between Christmas and New Years.
To apply, visit http://www.seerinteractive.com/about-seer/ppc-jobs/ and click the link at the bottom.
Recent jobs at SEER Interactive