Proficiency Mapped Online Curriculum
We'll help you map your team's current competencies, and establish a customized training plan that's focused on their unique needs and your business goals.
- Fundamentals training ensures common vocabulary and a shared baseline of proficiency.
- Then, focused training paths create true experts on your team in one or several of the online marketing disciplines: SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC Advertising, Web Analytics, Online PR, Mobile Marketing, and Conversion & Landing Page Optimization
These 100% online self-paced courses fit your team's schedule, with a structured curriculum that includes video lessons, exercises, and progress quizzes.
The multimedia combination with 24/7 access to experts is unmatched in the industry:
- You set the pace. Participants can complete training on a schedule that matches your timetable.
- Participants can access the expert faculty in live weekly webinars or anytime in online Q&A forums.
- Cross-train with access to all training materials in all topics.
Master a specific discipline in these 100% online faculty-coached courses. Sessions start quarterly (next semester starts March 31, 2014), and guide participants through a structured 90-day curriculum. In addition to video lessons and progress quizzes, participants get weekly homework assignments with personalized feedback, weekly mentoring phone calls, and a final, graded, real-world project.
Office hours with the bestselling authors ensures your team will get authoritative and current expertise.
- Coached training starts March 31, 2014in each of the essential online marketing disciplines
- Your staff will get faculty feedback on real-world projects and assignments
- Participants get weekly live "office hours" conference calls with faculty and fellow marketers
- Master certification includes OMCP certification
- Participants may cross-train with instant access to self-paced training materials in all other disciplines
Why Market Motive Group Training?
Learn From Top Authors, Speakers, and Consultants. Market Motive Faculty are among the most highly respected working professionals, consultants, authors and speakers in the industry today.
A shared vocabulary means greater efficiency. Everyone on your team may have a specialty, but they've all got access to learning resources in every discipline. The value of this kind of cross-training can't be overstated.
Get Certified. Give your team something to strive for. Graduates receive printable certificates suitable for framing. Plus all grads qualify for OMCP status.
An Authoritative Professional Resource. Extend your membership to make Market Motive an ongoing resource, so your team can stay up-to-date on industry trends, and leverage the forums to consult with faculty and the community whenever the need arises.
Need more answers?
Send us a note using the form to the right ->
Or call us Toll Free: 866-323-9444
Or Email us at: