In this Mobile Marketing Foundations course video, Jeff Hasen explains the importance and value of mobile marketing programs.
Mobile Marketing enables brands to create a personal relationship that is often not possible through other digital marketing disciplines. With mobile, marketers must continue to move product off the shelves, but they must do that through mobile devices.
Throughout this introductory course, you’ll learn the importance and value of mobile marketing programs. From products and services to location-based targeting all the way to rules and regulations, learn how mobile is creating a personal one-to-one relationship between brands and customers.
Mobile Marketing Foundations Course Materials Includes:
- Section 1: Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Section 2: Products & Services
- Section 3: Incentives & Loyalty Programs
- Section 4: Location Opportunities
- Section 5: Mobile Advertising
- Section 6: Mobile Audiences
- Section 7: Rules & Regulations
- Section 8: Mobile Measurement
- Section 9: Mobile & Other Disciplines
Upon completion of the Mobile Marketing Foundations course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Defend the importance of mobile in the current digital landscape
- Describe how mobile complements other marketing channels
- Describe various types of mobile marketing products and services
- Distinguish how mobile-web content differs from content on desktop computers
- Recognize how mobile incentives can contribute to the bottom line
- List best practices for running an SMS loyalty program
- List the advantages of using location-based technologies to reach mobile users
- List ad types available on mobile devices
- Identify traits of successful mobile advertisements
- Distinguish how content should differ across various devices
- Describe some of the major rules and regulations impacting mobile marketing.
- Express the importance of measurement on mobile, even with imperfect technologies
Current Market Motive members can begin the Mobile Marketing Foundations course by logging into their accounts today.
|Learn more about Market Motive’s Mobile Marketing Training – Click here!|