We’re excited to introduce another fantastic Social Media video by Jennifer Cario: Facebook Marketing, Part 2: Getting Started on Facebook
When launching a Facebook page, it’s important to perform some key steps that establish the foundation of a solid Facebook reputation. Furthermore, it’s vital to keep up that reputation by continuing to interact with users and maintaining a content-driven, up-to-date page.
Discover the keys of establishing your company as reputable, personable, and approachable on Facebook. Use these guidelines to create a strong Facebook presence and build it to a sizable audience of engaged supporters and prospects.
In this video you will learn to:
- Create an engaging page that represents your business
- Identify and tweak various options to customize your page
- Run promotions and contests that abide by the rules of Facebook
- Grow your following on Facebook
- Describe the ideal balance of placing focus between Facebook and your website
Also, don’t forget to check out part 1 of this series: Facebook Marketing, Understanding Facebook.
|Interested Facebook & Social Media Marketing Training? – Click here!|