Greg Jarboe’s new content marketing video, Hashtag Marketing, is fresh out of the oven.
Even though hashtags grew popular on Twitter, the practice of using hashtags has expanded widely across Instagram, Facebook, Tumbler and other social channels. They help users find conversations that interest them, and they can help you attract an audience who values your topic of interest.
In this lesson, Greg explains how to leverage hashtags to grow your following and solve marketing problems like increasing web traffic or reshaping your brand perception. Take advantage of hashtags to make sure you are a part of the conversations, already happening online, that relate to your business.
In this video you will learn to:
- Apply etiquette rules and best practices to your hashtags
- Recite how various social channels use hashtags to help users find content and conversations
- Choose hashtags that are specific, relevant, and valuable to you and users
- Track trending hashtags using tracking tools
- Explain how various brands have used hashtags cleverly to boost their presence online
If you’re not yet a member, feel free to watch the first two chapters. If you are already a member, we hope you enjoy the new content!
|Get Access to our Content Marketing Certification Training|