Conversion Optimization Training Course
- Highly regarded on the world speaker circuit, Lilach Bullock has graced Forbes and Number 10 Downing Street with her presence! She’s a highly connected and influential serial entrepreneur.
- Listed by Forbes as one of the top 20 women social media power influencers and likewise as one of the top social media power influencers, she is one of the most dynamic personalities in the social media market.
- She was crowned the Social Influencer of Europe by Oracle, and is a recipient of the Global Women Champions Award.
About The Course
Conversion optimization is about driving more sales from the existing traffic on the websites or landing pages, by improving overall conversion rate and troubleshooting problem areas.
Market Motive's conversion rate optimization course will take you through all the methods that will help to optimize the conversion funnel. The course covers the following topics in detail – conversion planning, conversion structure design, testing methods, product page optimization, PPC conversion strategies and conversion analytics.
Upon completion of the course, you will become a complete expert on conversion optimization.
The course aims to provide you with in depth understanding of all the aspects of conversion optimization. At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Master the latest tools and techniques of conversion optimization.
- Ideate and implement a systematic framework to motivate overall conversions on the site.
- Impact the revenue of the business without increasing the marketing budget.
The training can be attended by anyone who is keen on becoming competent in conversion optimization. This course will be greatly beneficial to conversion specialists, web analysts, digital marketers, business owners/entrepreneurs.
1: Introduction to Conversion Optimization
2: Conversion Planning
3: Conversion Design Structure
4: Creating Conversion Structure
5: Building Momentum
6: Engaging in a Dialog with Your Users
7: Analysis & Measurement
8: Taking Action with Conversion Strategies
9: Product Page Optimization
10: PPC Conversion Strategies
11: Conversion Math Analytics
You get a course on our platform. Courses are at expert level covering the key concepts and examples.
The courses feature streaming video lessons by leading industry speakers and authors. Courses also include downloadable Student Workbooks, section quizzes, suggested exercises, and sample projects available as supplemental learning material. Students will also have access to 8 live webinars each month, covering a variety of trending topics in online marketing.
Many of our faculty are authors, and materials may reflect the content of their publications; thus, being familiar with their published work may be an asset, but is not at all required.
Not everyone needs Certification. The real value is in learning new skills, and the opportunities that provides for improved results, and new prospects.
But Certification is a way to prove that you've done that work, and honed those skills. Our Certification Courses are recognized as exam preparatory by OMCP®, the industry leading certifying body. Only the very best training courses that meet their stringent requirements earn that honor.
Great question. The number of video hours vary by course, and you'll want to watch, pause, and review some videos once or twice. Plus, there are workbooks to review and fill out, and recommended exercises. Add to that the time to take quizzes, and any extra real-world application you want to do to test what you're learning, and you'll be pretty busy.
Self-paced members probably spend a total of 25-35 hours to complete a single Certification course. Since they study at their own speed as their schedule allows, how long that takes depends on how many hours you've got to dedicate to your studies each day or week. A few members have earned a Certification in a single month. On average, most have busy lives, and take about 10 weeks at 2-3 hours a week.
Coached Master Certification is a structured 90 day course, and the weekly exercises are mandatory. Plan on spending 5-7 hours per week, more when you're working on your final project.
In a word, no. But if you could just buy a Certification, it wouldn't really have any value. Our courses are challenging even for experienced marketers.
But if you have a desire to learn, take the time to watch the video lessons carefully, take good notes, and rewatch videos when necessary to assure you're absorbing the materials, you'll do well. Experienced or not.
- It's critical to understand what can repel a customer.
- Perhaps more-so than understanding what persuades them.
- It's what helps you define precisely who your customer is; what they want; what they fear; what motivates them; and why.
- So that you can design campaigns that capture their imaginations … and compel them to take the action that both you and they desire.
- Are you prepared to persuade?