Stéphane HamelDigital Analytics Faculty Chair
Stéphane Hamel is a seasoned independent consultant and distinguished thought leader in the field of digital analytics
Recognized as a Google Product Strategy Expert (2016) and considered one of the Most Influential Industry Contributor by the Digital Analytics Association (2012), he has made significant contributions to the industry, including creating the Digital Analytics Maturity Model and the Web Analytics Solution Profiler (WASP) quality assurance tool, as well as other tools and concepts throughout the years.
About The Course
Web analytics has become a quintessential skill for every digital marketer. In today's digital world, there is no shortage of data and in addition to extracting insights from enormous amounts of web data, it essential to learn how to interpret that data to make smarter business decisions. Our web analytics training focuses on advanced concepts of data and digital Analytics and dives deep into learning digital analytics from a managerial perspective. You will examine a variety of digital tools, techniques and properties that can be applied across various channels including Google Analytics web platform.
Simplilearn's web analytics training course ensures you gain expertise in Web Analytics, Digital and Data Analytics you need to leverage data through web analytic tools, and draw insights for marketing and business development. This web analytics course covers key digital analytics concepts including analytics techniques, web data analysis, social media analytics, multi-channel analytics, qualitative research and more that will enable you to make informed business decisions for your company.
Upon completion of the Digital Analytics course, you will not just acquire sound knowledge but you will get the best in-class training and gain expertise in web analytics and Digital Analytics domain.
The Digital Analytics training aims to provide you with hands-on expertise on various web analytics tools and techniques. By the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge and hands-on training that equips you with practical tools and techniques that you can apply in any web analytics role.
- Immerse yourself in web analytics, social analytics and content analytics principles to drive your overall marketing strategy and improve your bottom line.
- Learn about the various analysis techniques that will help you extract data, connect the dots, and create data stories that will guide you to make informed business decisions.
- Uncover marketplace patterns and trends, and develop actionable insights that will guide your team to deliver results they need to increase engagement, improve campaign performance, enhance the KPIs – and ultimately drive conversion rates.
- Aggregate and synthesize data across digital channels including email, social media, and web (Google Analytics platform, Google Digital Studio, Klipfolio and Tableau) for a comprehensive understanding of how data analytics impacts the conversion funnel, customer acquisition and retention, CPA, LTV and more.
- Acquire the knowledge, skills, and expertise required to clear the web and digital analytics certification exam
Our web analytics certification is targeted to marketing professionals, digital marketers, PPC marketers, social media marketers, business owners and marketing consultants who are looking to advance their career in marketing, sharpen their skillset and gain in-depth knowledge in web analytics. This training course is best suited for:
- Digital marketing managers
- Online web analytics implementers, data reporters, and managers
- Digital and marketing analysts
- Web and digital analytics certification aspirants
1: Introduction to Web AnalyticsPreview
2: Key Performance Indicators & Analytics Techniques
4: Actionable Web Analytics Reporting
5: Web Data Analysis Guide
6: Qualitative Research
7: Experimentation & Testing
8: Competitive Intelligence Analysis
9: Multi-Channel AnalyticsPreview
11: Industry Models, Complex Measurement, and Approaches
12: Social Media Analytics
13: Google-Specific Techniques and Reports
Exam & certification
When you have completed the training course, you’ll receive your certification by passing the Advanced Web Analytics examination.
here are no specific prerequisites for the Advanced Web Analytics certification. However, it would be beneficial if the participant has a working knowledge of:
- Business indicators like revenue, margins, and profitability
- Business functions like sales, marketing, and customer relationships
- How to access websites, how to make online purchases, how to interact with a business online
Self-paced learning includes 25 hours of e-learning, simulation tests, project work and exclusive access to faculty and industry experts.
With our Online Classroom training, you will receive access to 5 days of instructor led weekend/weekday classes 4 hours each.
Not everyone needs Certification. The real value is in learning new skills, and the opportunities that provides for improved results, and new prospects.
But Certification is a way to prove that you've done that work, and honed those skills. Our Certification Courses are recognized as exam preparatory by OMCP®, the industry leading certifying body. Only the very best training courses that meet their stringent requirements earn that honor.
Great question. The number of video hours vary by course, and you'll want to watch, pause, and review some videos once or twice. Plus, there are workbooks to review and fill out, and recommended exercises. Add to that the time to take quizzes, and any extra real-world application you want to do to test what you're learning, and you'll be busy.
Self-paced members probably spend a total of 25-35 hours to complete a single Certification course. Since they study at their own speed as their schedule allows, how long that takes depends on how many hours you've got to dedicate to your studies each day or week. A few members have earned a Certification in a single month. On average, most have busy lives, and take about 10 weeks at 2-3 hours a week.
Our course comes along with a Classroom flexipass spread over 5 days of class where the instructor will be virtually teaching the participants. Our Instructor led training methodology gives you the convenience of getting industry ready at your time, your place.
Online classroom trainings are taught by instructors happening in real time and you can interact with the trainer & participants from across the globe. The Flexipass gives you access to 5 days of online classroom batches over 90 days, giving you the convenience of getting industry ready at your time, your place.
Coached Online Classroom is a structured program that takes 5 sessions, 4 hour each. You can take classes on weekdays or weekends as per your convenience.
In a word, no. But if you could just buy a Certification, it wouldn't have any value. Our courses are challenging even for experienced marketers.
But if you have a desire to learn, take the time to watch the video lessons carefully, take good notes, and rewatch videos when necessary to assure you're absorbing the materials, you'll do well. Experienced or not.
Businesses can't afford to make decisions based on hunches. There is more data available now about your customers, their needs, their behaviour, and their decisions than ever before. Analysts who not only report on that data, but provide informed recommendations for data-driven action that are focused on business goals, will always win. That's why analysts who are trained to do just that are priceless.