Email Marketing Training Course
- He's taught at over 1,000 companies, Universities, conferences and workshops, including Rutgers University, Google, Disney, ABC, ESPN, Proctor and Gamble, and Johnson & Johnson.
- Matt has a passion for education and helping to develop online marketing professionals.
- And he'd love to teach you how to rock your email.
About The Course
Email Marketing is now a powerful tool, in reaching out to new customers, retaining existing customers and building lifetime customer value.
Market motive's Email marketing training course will train you on the advanced email marketing strategies to use mailers as an effective marketing medium. The training covers all the features of email marketing – email metrics, landing pages, spam and blacklists, mailing lists, marketing automation and many more.
This course is designed to make you an accomplished email marketer.
The Email Marketing certification course ensures you gain expertise on email marketing. At the end of the session you will be able to:
- Implement effective email marketing campaigns to achieve your business goals.
- Leverage the best tactics of email marketing to reach a vast audience across the globe.
- Impact conversions for your product/brand through email marketing communications.
The training can be attended by anyone who is keen on learning email marketing. The course will be immensely beneficial for business owners, digital marketers, affiliate marketers, email marketers, marketing professionals, bloggers and freelancers who are keen on leveraging the power of email marketing.
1: Introduction to Email Marketing
2: Email as Conversation
3: Creating the Email
4: Landing Pages
5: The Mailing List
6: Spam and Blacklists
7: Working with Email Service Providers (ESPs)
8: Combining Email with Other Channels
9: Marketing Automation Basics
10: Advanced Marketing Automation
11: Metrics & Measurement
You get a course on our platform. Courses are at expert level covering the key concepts and examples.
The courses feature streaming video lessons by leading industry speakers and authors. Courses also include downloadable Student Workbooks, section quizzes, suggested exercises, and sample projects available as supplemental learning material. Students will also have access to 8 live webinars each month, covering a variety of trending topics in online marketing.
Many of our faculty are authors, and materials may reflect the content of their publications; thus, being familiar with their published work may be an asset, but is not at all required.
Not everyone needs Certification. The real value is in learning new skills, and the opportunities that provides for improved results, and new prospects.
But Certification is a way to prove that you've done that work, and honed those skills. Our Certification Courses are recognized as exam preparatory by OMCP®, the industry leading certifying body. Only the very best training courses that meet their stringent requirements earn that honor.
Great question. The number of video hours vary by course, and you'll want to watch, pause, and review some videos once or twice. Plus, there are workbooks to review and fill out, and recommended exercises. Add to that the time to take quizzes, and any extra real-world application you want to do to test what you're learning, and you'll be pretty busy.
Self-paced members probably spend a total of 25-35 hours to complete a single Certification course. Since they study at their own speed as their schedule allows, how long that takes depends on how many hours you've got to dedicate to your studies each day or week. A few members have earned a Certification in a single month. On average, most have busy lives, and take about 10 weeks at 2-3 hours a week.
Coached Master Certification is a structured 90 day course, and the weekly exercises are mandatory. Plan on spending 5-7 hours per week, more when you're working on your final project.
In a word, no. But if you could just buy a Certification, it wouldn't really have any value. Our courses are challenging even for experienced marketers.
But if you have a desire to learn, take the time to watch the video lessons carefully, take good notes, and rewatch videos when necessary to assure you're absorbing the materials, you'll do well. Experienced or not.
- Email Marketing is not dead. Not by a long-shot.
- 91% of all US consumers still use e-mail daily. 
- E-mails prompt purchases at least 3X over social media, and average order value is 17% higher.
- The Email Marketing market will reach $6.5 billion by 2018. 
- Marketers who know how to harness email’s power to nurture relationships with prospects and customers are marketers that will remain in demand.