Search Engine Optimization - SEO Training Course
- He's consulted with PBS.org, Meredith Corporation, Thomas Industrial, Rasmussen College, Real Networks, and more.
- He's been twice named among the top 50 Most Influential Marketers, and Top 40 Most Influential in Search Marketing.
- Danny Dover is the author of the best selling book "Search Engine Optimization Secrets".
- He was previously the Senior SEO Manager at AT&T, the Lead SEO at SEOmoz.org (now Moz.com), and the co-founder of Making it Click, a marketing training business.
About The Course
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) has become a vital component of inbound marketing, making it a priority for businesses to appear on the top of search result rankings to build a cost effective and consistent medium to generate traffic.
Market Motive's advanced SEO Training course is designed to offer in-detail knowledge of every aspect there is to increase the organic search ranking of a website/webpage. The training takes you through all the steps taken for search engine optimization. It includes on-page best practices, keyword research, site design and architecture, link building, SEO for local search, site audit, SEO tracking.
Upon completion of the course, you will be proficient in search engine optimization.
The SEO course ensures you gain expertise in search engine optimization. At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Master the tools and techniques to qualify as a SEO specialist.
- Promote the search engine ranking of your site by implementing the best practices.
- Achieve impressive results through inbound marketing by applying SEO strategies.
The SEO training is best suited for enthusiasts who are keen on learning Search Engine Optimization. The course would be greatly beneficial for business owners, bloggers, content marketers, and digital marketers aspiring to be SEO specialists or SEO consultants.
1: Introduction to SEO
2: On-Page Best Practices
3: Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis
4: Design & Architecture
5: Site Optimization & Best Practices
7: SEO for Local Search
8: SEO Site Audits
9: SEO Algorithm Updates
10: SEO Tracking
11: SEO Career Path
12: SEO Tools
Coached Online Classroom @ $1995
- 10-week program facilitated by Philippa Gamse, Professor of Digital Marketing & Social Media, Hult International Business School
- Personalized feedback on assignments & submissions from our faculties
- Do a real-world project for extensive 'hands-on' learning
- Access to all self-paced learning modules
- Prepare for the OMCP certification
You get a course on our platform. Courses are at expert level covering the key concepts and examples.
The courses feature streaming video lessons by leading industry speakers and authors. Courses also include downloadable Student Workbooks, section quizzes, suggested exercises, and sample projects available as supplemental learning material. Students will also have access to 8 live webinars each month, covering a variety of trending topics in online marketing.
Many of our faculty are authors, and materials may reflect the content of their publications; thus, being familiar with their published work may be an asset, but is not at all required.
Not everyone needs Certification. The real value is in learning new skills, and the opportunities that provides for improved results, and new prospects.
But Certification is a way to prove that you've done that work, and honed those skills. Our Certification Courses are recognized as exam preparatory by OMCP®, the industry leading certifying body. Only the very best training courses that meet their stringent requirements earn that honor.
Great question. The number of video hours vary by course, and you'll want to watch, pause, and review some videos once or twice. Plus, there are workbooks to review and fill out, and recommended exercises. Add to that the time to take quizzes, and any extra real-world application you want to do to test what you're learning, and you'll be pretty busy.
Self-paced members probably spend a total of 25-35 hours to complete a single Certification course. Since they study at their own speed as their schedule allows, how long that takes depends on how many hours you've got to dedicate to your studies each day or week. A few members have earned a Certification in a single month. On average, most have busy lives, and take about 10 weeks at 2-3 hours a week.
Coached Master Certification is a structured 90 day course, and the weekly exercises are mandatory. Plan on spending 5-7 hours per week, more when you're working on your final project.
In a word, no. But if you could just buy a Certification, it wouldn't really have any value. Our courses are challenging even for experienced marketers.
But if you have a desire to learn, take the time to watch the video lessons carefully, take good notes, and rewatch videos when necessary to assure you're absorbing the materials, you'll do well. Experienced or not.
There are six billion Google searches every day. This means that if a business isn't ranking for their target keywords, potential customers are going to buy from someone else. That's why there is a massive demand for marketers that understand Search Engine Optimization.